torstai 23. joulukuuta 2010

Boredom

A company,
Always on the run,
A destiny,
Its the rising sun,
I was born,
A shotgun in my hands,
Behind the gun,
I'll make my final stand,

And that's why they call me,
Bad Company,
I can't deny,
Bad Bad Company till the day I die,
Until the day I die,
Until the day I die.

Rebel souls,
Deserters we've been called,
Chose a gun,
And threw away the sun,
Now these towns they all know our names,
The death punch sound is our claim to fame.

Eye for an eye,
And a tooth for a tooth,
Blood for blood,
We've all gotta die.









P.S
Tiia tänne heti, kiitos !

3 kommenttia:

  1. Välimatka ! :( haluun niitä coffaripäiviä, sellasii päivii, että sais vain olla sun kanssa, mutta kun sä asut siellä helsinki bigcityssä ja mä asun täällä kouvola cityssä, rawr !

    VastaaPoista
  2. )----: VOI sinua roopepieni.

    VastaaPoista