tiistai 21. joulukuuta 2010

Today

Tico woke me up at around 8:00 at morning..
Drank coffee and ate breakfast,
was just wondering that I could spend the day next to my computer.

BUT THEN MY MOM CAME TO ME AND SHE SAID THAT WE'RE GOING TO BUY SOME CHRISTMAS STUFF, FOOD AND PRESENTS..

She said it will be like one to two hours, but.. you know, you can never know what happens,
we spent eight fucking hours for that!! Though we found stuff we had to buy and other not-so important stuff !
I even got pink pyjama, yay !

Now I'm just talking to friends and drinking the world's best coffee, seriously, I even made it !
I'm feeling..tired and very exhausted..
Though I got bit adrenaline rush by a video that my friend linked to me..
I know you don't want to know what it is, but.. check it out if you dare.
Shit that's disgusting.. X_X

http://theync.com/media.php?name=19332-omg

2 kommenttia: